The Copper Tent was built in 1787 to house stables and lodgement for the guards. The southern façade was built to give the illusion of a Sultan's tent on the edge of a forest. Today the Copper Tent houses a restaurant, café and a park museum.
Haga Palace was renovated in 1930 and became the residence of Crown Prince Gustav Adolf and Princess Sibylla. The current King of Sweden Carl XVI Gustaf and his sisters were born and raised in Haga Palace.
Since 1966 the palace has been used to accommodate guests of the Swedish government.
The final resting place for several members of the Bernadotte dynasty is located on a point in the Bay of Brunnsviken, including Gustav VI Adolf and Queen Louise. The cemetery is open to the public during the month May-August on Thursdays 13:00–15:00.
Old Haga was where Gustav III stayed from 1772 until a larger residence was completed. The building has been moved from its original location and today is a private residence.
The Chinese Pagoda is an open octagonal building with a tent roof decorated with a dragon head.
The gates at the northern entrance of Haga Park once stood in Kungsträdgården in central Stockholm and were moved to Haga by Karl XIV Johan, whose insignia decorated the entrance to the park. The gates at the southern entrance of Haga Park, like those at the northern entrance, also stood at Kungsträdgården and were moved to Haga by Karl XIII, whose insignia decorated the gateway.
The Haga Mound is a restored part of the Stockholmsåsen or Stockholm ridge. Earlier the mound was partly excavated, functioning as a gravel pit, but was restored using excavated material from the Stockholm city centre during the 1960s.
The park also contains a number of privately owned buildings. Houses that were built in the latter part of the 19th century were given names such as China, Japan, Valhalla, Gemstone and Sofieberg.